Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My EDM 310 Blog Assignments are Now Complete

I have to say I am sad that my adventure in EDM 310 is coming to a close. When I started this class, I hadn't been in school for over 30 years and I had little knowledge of computers which all my classmates soon found out. I want to thank all of you for putting up with my loud comments of frustration and exclamations of joy when I finally figured out how to do something on the computer. It has been great taking a class with you. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay Bre back for all her kindness and patience in helping me get through this class. It is a true sign of the great teacher she will be in the future. Last and certainly not least, I want to thank Mr. Sullivan for taking the time to help everyone in the class. You are one of the best teachers I have ever had and I have had quite a few. If South Alabama doesn't give you a professorship in the future then it will be a terrible lost to the school. Good luck to everyone in their next adventures in life. It has been fun and totally rewarding. May God Bless All of You and Keep You Safe.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for sticking with it! I know you did well. Good luck on the medical assistant job.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete