Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Fischbowl Blogspot

This video to me was a little bit scary. I know our world is progressing in technology but to see how quickly its progressing makes me question how the older generation is going to catch up. I am 55 years old and my children have been in the internet world at school and at home for ten years but I haven't been and neither have my parents. I know we have to move forward but it seems that technology is moving at such a fast rate of speed that I wonder how we ever going to keep up. Older teachers who are teaching our children will have to progress in order to help our children progress into this very fast world we are living in.
My other concern about the progression of modern technology is how are we going to be able to afford all this new technology in the classroom. Will the statement "No child will be left behind" come true. We are in the worse financial crisis in our lifetime, in order to survive will we be going back to the bare basics? Yes,"Shift Happens" but which way will we be able to go backwards or forwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment